VIII. Collection.

Thursday, 25.March.2021

Ol'Skool Eurodance/Summer.

  1. Blue System_Body To Body.
  2. Kylie Minogue_I Should Be So Lucky.
  3. Dr. Alban_No Coke.
  4. Whigfield_Sexy Eyes.
  5. Suggs_Cecilia.
  6. Arrow_Hot Hot Hot.
  7. La Bouche_Be My Lover.
  8. Dr. Alban_Away From Home.
  9. Blue Lagoon_Break My Stride.
  10. Ace Of Base_Flower.
  11. Garcia_Kalimba De Luna.
  12. Aqua_Dr. Jones.
  13. Dj. Bobo_It's My Life.
  14. Garcia_Bamboleo.
  15. Bananarama_Love In The First Degree.
  16. Mr. President_Coco Jambo.
  17. Vanessa Amorossi_Absolutely Everybody.
  18. Dj. Bobo_There's A Party.
  19. Aqua_Bumblebee.
  20. Baha Men_Who Let The Dogs Out (Dance Remix)


Monday, 22.March.2021.

Reggae: Lovers' Rock.
  1. Gramps Morgan_Darling It's You.
  2. Wayne Wonder_Perfect Proposal.
  3. Terry Linen_Could'nt Be The Girl For Me.
  4. No Doubt_Underneath It All.
  5. Bitty McLean_Dedicated To The One I Love.
  6. Alaine_You Are Me.
  7. Marcia Griffith_All My Life.
  8. Wyre_Kingston Girl.
  9. Natural Black_Nice It Nice.
  10. Tarrus Riley_Cool Me Down.
  11. Morgan Heritage_She's Still Lovin' Me.
  12. Berries Hammond_I Feel Good.
  13. Sonia Spence_Jet Plane.
  14. Peetah Morgan_Golden Brown.
  15. Gyptian_Take My Money.
  16. Busy Signal_Night Shift.
  17. Sadiki_Virtuous Sister.
  18. Cocoa Tea_Waiting In Vain.
  19. Junior Kelly_Take It Easy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection XXI.

XX: Collection.

XX: Collection.